Position: JMDP (Junior Management Development Program) - Batch 2
Kalbe, one of the leading Indonesian pharmaceutical company in South East Asia, now looking for potential talents to join Junior Management Development Program batch 2.
Brief about the program:
A 13 months program to develop people from supervisor level into junior management level (assistant manager level).
The program will consist of 4 segments in 13months. For each segment, there will be one assignment must be done, then each participant must present at the end of each period, and there will be an evaluation session as well.
- Age maximum 29 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/ Medical/ Pharmacy/ Business or equivalent. Pharmacist & Medical Doctor is an advantage.
- Fluent in English is a must (verbal and written)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as senior supervisor in marketing or sales from FMCG or pharmaceutical industry
- Skill(s) required: analytical thinking, negotiation, marketing, communication, presentation
- Attitude required: Willing to learn new things, Adaptable, Flexible, Respect Others, Passionate, Open for Feedback, Get Things Done, Willing to Improve Themselves.
- Willing to be located overseas, this is mandatory.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Attractive package will be provided for selected candidate namely:
- Classroom training in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Basic Salary, Transportation & Phone Allowance.
- After graduated/finished the program, participant will be placed for various positions such as Jr.BM, Jr.PM, PM or Head of Region (Sales).
Selection and assessment process will be from March - May 2018 and the program is targeted to start running in End of July 2018.
Please send your CV to address email: email@example.com or Kalbe Cambodia Office, # 54AB, St.328 (Near Phsar Olympic), Phnom Penh. Tel: 023 221 531.