Dry throat and mouth when waking up because of the air conditioner? Not a few of us experience dry feeling in the throat and mouth in the morning when I just wake up. There are several things that can cause this condition. The following are some tips
Klikdokter.com - Not a few of us experience dry feeling in the throat and mouth in the morning when just waking up. There are several things that can cause this condition, including:
- Decreased salivary flow Every day, saliva (saliva) is excreted up to 0.5 - 1.5 liters by three large salivary glands around the mouth and throat. While the flow of saliva decreases while sleeping, especially during sleep at night. Therefore, we often feel the throat and mouth dry and smell bad when just waking up. This is natural, but to anticipate further mouth disorders, always don't skip brushing your teeth at night.
- Dehydration Lack of body fluids also plays a role. Where when sleeping, it is more fluid that comes out of sweat. Moreover, if you sleep in a humid room, do not air well and heat.
- Slitting Slitting or snoring can be caused by many things, but the most basic is the vibration of the tissues and muscles of the respiratory tract due to blocked airways during sleep. The vibration does not rule out the possibility for some people to cause friction between the spaces in the throat, plus the condition of decreased salivary flow when sleeping at night which makes the throat get a little lubrication. If this is left alone it can cause irritation and further inflammation.
- The use of drugs Some medicinal properties have a sensation of feeling dry mouth and throat.
- Less conducive air conditioners Air conditioning devices that are widely circulating today mostly only take on the function of air conditioning by blowing dry low-temperature air into the room. In breathing when sleeping the respiratory tract through which the cold and dry air exacerbates dry conditions due to decreased saliva. Specifically for this you can isolate it by choosing an AC device that has the feature of controlling air humidity.
|Share This||7915 Views|
Benefit of Curry Leaf For Diabetes
Curry leaf is also a wonderful agent that can help people living with diabetes stop their nightmare of dealing with the hateful and stubborn symptoms of this dangerous condition. Aromatic curry leaf might also act as an effective agent which works well in controlling the high blood sugar issue. Many minerals contained in curry leaf can aid in maintaining normal blood sugar levels. Moreover, it can influence the carbohydrate ...
Children under 6 should take cold medicine or shouldn't?
It's miserable to watch your child suffer through the six to 10 colds she's likely to catch this year. And to make matters worse, experts now say that kids under 6 shouldn't use over-the-counter cold and cough medicine because of potentially dangerous side effects. So what's a concerned parent to do? We asked experts to tell us how to help fend off germs in the first plac ...
Yogurt is a best food for baby
Creamy yogurt is rich in calcium and vitamin D, necessary for healthy bones and teeth. Your baby can have it at 6 months, long before he'll be ready for cow's milk.
Opt for plain yogurt with no added sugar. Also look for a brand with the most live cultures, which help regulate the good bacteria in your baby's digestive tract. Make sure you pick up whole-milk yogurt &n ...