Signs of a Healthy Baby
Even if you fear you don't know the first thing about newborns, after a few weeks with your own little darling, you start to hear a difference between his hungry and tired cries.
Do you wonder if your little one is eating enough, sleeping enough, and on track for all those important milestones? Check out these easy-to-spot signs that prove Baby is both happy and healthy.
- Baby calms at your touch and at the sound of your voice.
- You're changing 8 - 10 wet diapers a day, and Baby is gaining weight.
- Baby is quiet and attentive at least a few times each day.
- Baby turns toward a new sound and quiets down to listen.
- She looks at patterns, colors, and movement.
- She makes eye contact, smiles, giggles, and flirts with people.
- She cries a little less and sleeps more regularly.
- Baby begins to support her own body weight.
Source ៖ www.parents.com
|Share This||4365 Views|
Benefit of Curry Leaf For Diabetes
Curry leaf is also a wonderful agent that can help people living with diabetes stop their nightmare of dealing with the hateful and stubborn symptoms of this dangerous condition. Aromatic curry leaf might also act as an effective agent which works well in controlling the high blood sugar issue. Many minerals contained in curry leaf can aid in maintaining normal blood sugar levels. Moreover, it can influence the carbohydrate ...
Children under 6 should take cold medicine or shouldn't?
It's miserable to watch your child suffer through the six to 10 colds she's likely to catch this year. And to make matters worse, experts now say that kids under 6 shouldn't use over-the-counter cold and cough medicine because of potentially dangerous side effects. So what's a concerned parent to do? We asked experts to tell us how to help fend off germs in the first plac ...
Yogurt is a best food for baby
Creamy yogurt is rich in calcium and vitamin D, necessary for healthy bones and teeth. Your baby can have it at 6 months, long before he'll be ready for cow's milk.
Opt for plain yogurt with no added sugar. Also look for a brand with the most live cultures, which help regulate the good bacteria in your baby's digestive tract. Make sure you pick up whole-milk yogurt &n ...