Position: JMDP (Junior Management Development Program)
Kalbe, one of the leading Indonesian pharmaceutical company in South East Asia, now looking for potential talents to join Junior Management Development Program.
Brief about the program:
A 1 year program to develop people from Supervisor level into Junior Manager level. The program will consist of 3 period segments in 12 months (1 year), 4 months/period. It will start April 2017.
· Held a bachelor degree from reputable universities with major from Marketing, Business, Pharmacy, Food Technology, Biotechnology, or Medicine.
· GPA minimum 2.75.
· Maximum 30 years old.
· 1.5 - 3 years of experiences in the related field (as Sales & Marketing in Supervisory Level).
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
· Ready for placement in any countries (please note that this is mandatory)
· Participants recruited will be Contractual Based for 1 year as the Management Trainee.
Attractive package will be provided for selected candidate namely:
- Classroom training in Jakarta, Indonesia (2 Weeks/Segment)
- Basic Salary, Transportation & Phone Allowance.
- After graduated/finished the program, participant will be placed for various positions such as Jr.BM, Jr.PM, PM or Head of Region (Sales).
Please send your CV to address email: email@example.com or Kalbe Cambodia Office, # 54AB, St.328 (Near Phsar Olympic), Phnom Penh. Tel: 023 221 531.