Position: JMDP (Junior Management Development Program) 2017
Brief about the program:
A 1 year program to develop people from supervisor level into junior manager level.
The program will consist of 3 periods segments in 12 months, 4 months for each period. For each period, there will be one project must be done in Country, then each participant must present at the end of each period, and there will be a feedback session as well
After Graduation/ finishing the program :
Participants will be placed as Jr BM / As BM, Jr PM / As PM or Head of Region (Sales) with Job Grade 4D. All passed Participants will have 3 years bonding in Kalbe International, and willingness to be assigned to all Countries is a must
1. Sourcing candidate: via Job advertisement.
- Held a bachelor degree from reputable universities with major from Marketing, Business, Pharmacy, Food Technology, Biotechonology, or Medicine.
- GPA minimum 2.75
- Maximum 28 years old.
- 1.5 - 3 years of experiences in the related field (as Brand Executive/ Product Executive/ Product Specialist/ Head of Area).
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Ready for placement in any countries (please note that this is mandatory)
2. Interview with Country Manager, Senior Manager in Country (if any) & PIC HR/ HR Head Office ( Country )
3. Online assessment conducted by HR HO (PIC: Nessia)
5. Medical check up (if applicable in country).
6. Participants recruited will be Contractual Based for 1 year as the Management Trainee